Advocates now available at Community Office for in-person visits
YWCA Clark County’s Community Office (CO) is once again open for those experiencing sexual assault or domestic violence. Staffing and office hours are limited as we navigate Clark County’s Phase 2 reopening. Phone/video advocacy continues, and we encourage program participants to continue to use these options whenever possible. However, face-to-face meetings with program participants are available on an appointment basis.
We are taking additional precautions to ensure the safety of staff and participants. We are also following recommendations and directives by state and county health officials to create a safe environment for everyone at the YWCA.
To schedule an appointment with an advocate, please call 360-696-0167
The YWCA Community Office external doors will be locked. We have signs with clear instructions on the doors stating our entry process. All staff and visitors will follow these guidelines for entering the building, lobby, and shared spaces:
- Wear masks or facial coverings
- Abide by social distancing of 6 feet
- Wash hands after entering and upon leaving
- Review posted COVID-19 symptoms, confirm they do not have them, and use our touchless thermometer to ensure no presence of a fever.
We are asking people to refrain from coming to our office if you are sick or have had contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 recently.
The YWCA is concerned about the safety of staff, participants, and visitors. We are being thoughtful and careful in this transition. We are asking visitors to make an appointment to visit our office to ensure that there is a staff person available to meet with them. Same-day and drop-in appointments may be available upon request.
Current Community Office hours beginning Monday, June 22 until further notice:
- Office Open: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed for lunch: 12-1 p.m., Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Closed for lunch: 12-12:30 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday
- Saturday and Sunday CLOSED
Call 360-696-0167 to schedule an appointment