Care Coordination Services
Care Coordination Services (CCS) provides case management for families and connects people to community resources. Our mission is to provide wraparound care through a holistic approach.
We do not provide intervention or crisis services. For support with domestic violence or sexual assault call our 24/7 hotline: (360) 695- 0501. For life-threatening situations, call 911.
The family resource center provides family centered case management to help families meet their individual and family goals. In addition to case management, we offer:
- Family needs assessments to identify your family needs and create a plan together
- Caring closet access to free items like cleaning supplies, diapers, hygiene products, and more
- One-time emergency financial assistance for active program participants to help you accomplish your goals (funding permitting).
- Monthly classes open to all community members on the 4th Thursday of the month from 4:30-6:30 pm. See calendar for upcoming events
- A monthly newsletter with information about classes and events. To sign up email email@example.com
Care Coordination Services includes help with navigating housing, applying for health insurance or benefits, as well as accessing resources for things like food, employment or medical services.
Our Care Coordinators are able to assist individuals and families by acting as liaisons to resources and service systems, providing culturally appropriate and accessible education and information, and advocating for individuals and communities.
If you are seeking assistance, we can provide you with:
- In person and remote case management
- Support navigating health care systems and plans
- Support for specific needs like affordable housing, employment and education
- Services are available in English and Spanish, or through an interpreter for other languages
We assist individuals and families that tested positive for COVID-19 to quarantine and isolate safely. Support includes: financial aid, food, care kits, referrals to community resources and remote advocacy over a 2-week period.
If you need resources to quarantine safely, we want to support you as soon as possible.?Dial?1-800-525-0127, then press #. Language assistance is available. The hotline is open Monday 6:00 am – 10:00 pm and Tuesday through Sunday 6:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this program.
Care Connect is a program of?Southwest Washington Accountable Community of Health (SWACH)?and?Washington State Department of Health.? Names and other identifying information are not reported to DOH.