Join us as a sponsor and community partner. Your support enhances our 6 empowering and life-changing programs, and shows alignment with our mission to eliminate racism, empower women, and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. As a community partner, you will:
- Gain valuable exposure to Vancouver/Portland Metro Area business and community leaders
- Gain goodwill exposure through our marketing efforts across print, broadcast, and online channels
- Demonstrate your commitment as a civic partner by supporting the YWCA’s programs
- Support the YWCA’s mission of eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all
Events You Can Support
YWCA Clark County hosts various fundraising events, awareness events, and workshops that allow hundreds of individuals, groups, and businesses to engage in social change through participation and sponsorship. Our biggest fundraising event is the Empower Gala.
Empower Gala – Join us in the Spring as we bring together the region’s top philanthropists and community leaders to support YWCA Clark County with an evening of inspirational storytelling and generous giving.
Awareness events include:
- National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month – February
- Until Justice Just Is (formerly Stand Against Racism) – April
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month – April
- BIPOC Youth Summit – Summer
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month – October
We also conduct anti-violence and domestic violence and sexual assault prevention workshops and diversity training. These help us fulfill our mission, and build a stronger community.
If you’re interested in sponsoring one of our community events or workshops, contact Jackie Silver in our Philanthropy Department at 360-906-9134 or email@example.com