A Bystander Intervention Skill-Building VIRTUAL Workshop Series
Begins Monday June 15, 6-8 pm – Meets for four consecutive weeks!
Explore an uncomfortable topic in a comfortable setting
- Learn to identify warning signs of potential perpetrators
- Learn safe, effective ways to intervene and address suspicious behaviors
- Gain tools for comfortably discussing healthy sexuality with your children
Community members are welcome to attend this 4-week free VIRTUAL workshop series for adults. Certificates are provided upon completion.
- 93% of juvenile sexual assault victims know their attacker.
- 100% of this workshop is designed to help you intervene.
Space is limited and registration is required for this free workshop. DUE TO THE COVID-19 Stay Home – Stay Safe orders, we will be meeting virtually using ZOOM Virtual Conference platform. Please register for ZOOM information.
To register, for more information, or to discuss bringing this workshop to your agency, contact De Stewart at 360-906-9151
The Sexual Assault Program of YWCA Clark County also offers support groups for adult women survivors (in English and Spanish), teen girls, and non-offending parents of children who have been sexually assaulted.