A Bystander Intervention Skill-Building Workshop Series
Monday mornings: November 18 – December 9, 2019. Time to be disclosed upon registration.
Explore an uncomfortable topic in a comfortable setting
- Learn to identify warning signs of potential perpetrators
- Learn safe, effective ways to intervene and address suspicious behaviors
- Gain tools for comfortably discussing healthy sexuality with your children
Community members are welcome to attend this 4-week free workshop series for adults. Certificates are provided upon completion. Limited childcare is available.
- 93% of juvenile sexual assualt victims know their attacker.
- 100% of this workshop is designed to help you intervene.
Space is limited and registration is required for this free workshop. To register, for more information, or to discuss bringing this workshop to your agency, contact De Stewart at 360-906-9151
The Sexual Assault Program of YWCA Clark County also offers support groups for adult women survivors (in English and Spanish), teen girls, and non-offending parents of children who have been sexually assaulted.